TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN. REPORT 7. MOBILITY BARRIERS TO THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED
This is Report 7 of the comprehensive statewide study of transportation for the elderly and the handicapped that had been initiated in 1975 by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. The purpose of this report is to (1) develop an understanding of the vehicular-environmental barriers that confront the elderly and the handicapped, and (2) assist in formulating recommendations to improve the mobility of the elderly and the handicapped through the reduction or elimination of the identified barriers.
- See also PB-264 373. Also available in set of 8 reports PC E12, PB-264 372-SET.
Madison, WI USA 53702
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Barriers (Roads); Constraints; Mobility; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Recommendations; Regional planning; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Barriers
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00151854
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-WI-09-8001-77-8
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM