TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN. REPORT 4. BIBLIOGRAPHY
Report 4 is a Bibliography that cites publications on the subject of mobility for the elderly and the handicapped. The majority of citations refer to publications published after the Urban Mass Transportation Assistance Act of 1970, which established national policy on provisions of mobility for the nation's elderly and handicapped citizens. Most citations are drawn from the literature of the field of transportation planning rather than the medical fields of mental hygiene, vocational rehabilitation, and gerontology.
- See also PB-264 378. Also available in set of 8 reports PC E12, PB-264 372-SET.
Madison, WI United States 53702
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Bibliographies; Mobility; Passenger transportation; Persons with disabilities; Regional planning; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00151851
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTO-WI-09-8001-77-5
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM