TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN. REPORT 3. STUDY METHODOLOGY
The purpose of this report is to document the methods and materials used to execute the statewide study of existing transportation services for the elderly and the handicapped. This documentation of the study methodology aims to serve the Department as a useful tool for periodically updating relevant survey data, as well as, for providing explicit background information on how the first statewide survey had been developed and executed. The report contains a chronology of study activity as well as the contents of major surveys, administrative information guides, and program planning that shaped the methodology.
- See also PB-264 377. Also available in set of 8 reports PC E12, PB-264 372-SET.
Madison, WI United States 53702
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 140 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Data collection; Inventory; Level of service; Methodology; Passenger transportation; Persons with disabilities; Questionnaires; Recommendations; Research management; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Old TRIS Terms: Special service
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00151850
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-WI-09-8001-77-4
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM