TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN. REPORT 2. STATEWIDE SERVICE DIRECTORY
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation initiated a study with the broad objective of developing a comprehensive statewide inventory of paratransit systems serving the elderly and the handicapped. This is the second report of seven study reports. A statewide listing of 299 specialized transportation service providers serving the elderly and the handicapped is mapped out by the county and the major target group (elderly or handicapped) that each provider serves.
- See also PB-264 376. Also available in set of 8 reports PC E12, PB-264 372-SET.
Madison, WI USA 53702
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Directories; Inventory; Level of service; Organizations; Paratransit services; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Services
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Old TRIS Terms: Special service
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00151849
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-WI-09-8001-77-3
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM