TRANSPORTATION FOR THE ELDERLY AND THE HANDICAPPED IN WISCONSIN. REPORT 1. ANALYSIS OF SPECIALIZED TRANSPORTATION SERVICES
The purpose of this inventory/survey is to provide an overview of existing specialized transportation services available to the elderly and the handicapped, as well as to assist in evaluating proposals for developing and operating specialized transportation services for the elderly and the handicapped. Such tools as the inventory questionnaire and the specialized questionnaire are used; the inventory findings are reported by four major categories: user, operation, finance, and service needs.
- See also PB-264 375. Also available in set of 8 reports PC E12, PB-264 372-SET.
Madison, WI USA 53702
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Data collection; Demand; Dwellings; Evaluation; Facilities; Financing; Inventory; Level of service; Needs assessment; Operations; Passenger transportation; Physically handicapped persons; Population; Project management; Questionnaires; Recommendations; Regional planning; Social factors; Specifications; Standard of living; Statistics; Surveys; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects; Requirement; Services; Social welfare; User needs
- Geographic Terms: Wisconsin
- Old TRIS Terms: Special service
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00151848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-WI-09-8001-77-2Study Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1981 12:00AM