WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR ALASKA. WATER YEAR 1975
Water resources data for the 1975 water year for Alaska consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage and water quality of lakes; and water levels and water quality in wells and springs. This report contains discharge records for 107 gaging stations; stage only records for 2 gaging stations; water quality for 31 stations; and water levels for 19 observation wells. Also included are 85 crest-stage partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating State and Federal agencies in Alaska.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI USA
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 424 p.
- TRT Terms: Drainage; Flow; Groundwater; Lakes; Location; Observation wells; Reservoirs; River basins; Rivers; Sampling; Streamflow; Streams; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water quality; Water table; Water wells
- Uncontrolled Terms: Building sites; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Alaska
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00151838
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WDR/AK-75/1, USGS/WRD/HD-76/0050
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 11 2002 12:00AM