STATE INSPECTION PROGRAM EVALUATION AND DATA ANALYSIS. VOLUME III. DATA BASE E SPSS FREQUENCIES TABULATIONS FOR BRAKE COMPONENTS AND EXPLANATORY VARIABLES
During 1972-1973 NHTSA conducted a survey of the condition of 10003 in use automobiles. This data was collected in six different states (California, Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Pennsylvania and Maryland) having different types of motor vehicle inspection programs. The objective of the survey was to evaluate the effect of these inspection program differences on the condition of in use vehicles. This report contains frequency tabulations of survey results for the vehicle brake components and explanatory variables. The tabulations were computed using the SPSS program.
- See also Volume 2, PB-263 556.
Automated Sciences Group, Incorporated8555 16th Street, Suite 713
Silver Spring, MD United States 20910
Washington, DC United States 20590
- WILSON, L
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 310 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Brakes; Components; Computer programs; Data analysis; Data collection; Drivers; Incentives; Inspection; Loss and damage; Maintenance; Mathematical analysis; Motor vehicles; Performance evaluations; Safety; States; Statistical analysis; Surveys; Time; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Differences
- Geographic Terms: California; Illinois; Maryland; Missouri; Pennsylvania; Texas
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151831
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: ASGI-TR-76-18-Vol-3 Final Rpt., DOT-HS-802-151
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01162
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 11 1977 12:00AM