COMPARATIVE DATA AND ANALYSIS IN STATE MOTOR VEHICLE ADMINISTRATION
The study is a compilation of activities performed by motor vehicle departments and departments of public safety concerned with motor vehicle administration, in the United States and Canada. This study pertains primarily to licensing and control of the driver and contains information, not heretofore published, on the following: Instruction Permits, Initial and Renewal Licensing, Road Testing, the Driver Examiner, Driver Improvement, Medical Advisory Boards, and motor vehicle administration practices. The study is designed to provide ready reference to persons concerned with the driver control management system as to the present state-of-the-art, in those states and provinces that responded to the survey sent to them. The study is based on information supplied by the states and provinces.
American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators2101 Connecticut Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Tritsch, A A
- Kumbar, A H
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 147 p.
- TRT Terms: Administration; Driver licensing; Driving instructors; Federal government; Foreign; Highway safety; Licensing; Motor vehicles; Policy; Road tests; State government; State of the art studies
- Uncontrolled Terms: Driver license renewal; Medical advisory boards
- Geographic Terms: Canada; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Policy; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151772
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-190 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-5-01161
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM