DRUGS AND DRIVING: A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The report presents a selected bibliography on drugs (other than alcohol alone) and driving. Appendices contain a Topical Index, a Title Index, an Author Index, and Abstracts of over 600 articles. Scientific, technical and selected general literature dealing with the effects of drugs on driving behavior are included. Literature that presents drug effects on behavior related to driving is also included. Materials that present legal constraints on drug/driving research and countermeasure programs are listed.
- See also PB-264 178. Also available in set of 3 reports PC E10, PB-264 177-SET.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN United States 47401
Washington, DC United States 20590
- JOSCELYN, K B
- Maickel, R P
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 316 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Behavior; Bibliographies; Countermeasures; Crash injury research; Crashes; Drivers; Drug use; Drugs; Highway safety; Human factors engineering; Legal factors; Meetings; Prevention; Research; Safety; Therapy; Tolerance (Physiology); Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Drug therapy
- Old TRIS Terms: Drug tolerance
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00151769
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-188 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00994
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM