HUMAN FACTORS/MEDICAL FACTORS RELATED TO HIGHWAY SAFETY
Compiled in two sections, this bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to human and medical aspects of highway safety. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Benjamin, F B
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 135 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Diseases and medical conditions; Documents; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Highways; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Safety; Technical reports; Traffic engineering; Traffic safety
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00151744
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802118 Bibliog., SB-10
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM