TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND IMPACT FORECASTING TOOLS
This is one of eight information bulletins developed for the Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives' Transportation Task Force. The Consortium is a coalition of 34 major urban governments, 28 cities and 6 counties, with populations over 500,000. This bulletin examines new tools, both automated and manual for transportation planning and analysis. Specific emphasis is given to the Urban Transportation Planning Systems (UTPS) package, its features and its application. An extensive list of contacts and an annotated bibliography are provided, including coverage of transportation planning models, land use models, and major impact assessments.
- Prepared for Urban Consortium for Technology Initiatives. Transportation Task Force. See also PB-258 872.
Public Technology, IncorporatedUrban Consortium for Technology Initiatives
Washington, DC United States 20036
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- French, B I
- Casebeer, EMC
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; City planning; Economic impacts; Environmental impacts; Forecasting; Impacts; Land use; Land use models; Mathematical models; Systems analysis; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00151742
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TST-77-10 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-60076
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1981 12:00AM