DEVELOPMENT OF TRAINING MATERIALS FOR TRAFFIC COURT ADMINISTRATION
Activities performed in developing a training program for state personnel involved in the traffic case adjudication process are described. The program developed employs small-group learning techniques in a seminar setting. Participants in the program are key personnel in agencies directly and indirectly involved in traffic case adjudication. The seminar is designed to help these participants identify critical problems in their state's traffic case adjudication system and to develop action plans for overcoming those problems. The results of a pilot test of the program indicate that the approach is feasible but that further testing is required to determine its applicability to the wide range of needs that exists in the various states.
- Prepared in cooperation with Mid-America Research Inst., Inc., Ann Arbor, Mich.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN United States 47401
Mid-America Research Institute, Incorporated3720 Lamplighter Drive
Ann Arbor, MI United States 48103
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Jones, R K
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Adjudication; Administration; Courts; Drivers; Education; Laws; Management; Manuals; Meetings; Personnel management; Specialized training; Specifications; Strategic planning; Traffic courts; Traffic regulations; Training; Training devices
- Uncontrolled Terms: Instructional materials; Requirement
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00151713
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOTHS-4-00983-76-TCAFinal Rpt., DOT/HS-802-185
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00983
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM