STUDY OF THE EFFECTS OF INCREASED COSTS ON CORPORATE AND BUSINESS FLYING. VOLUME III. PLANNING GUIDE
;Contents: Discussion of limitations and instructions for use; Interpretation of cost sensitivity and cost impact relationships; Evaluation procedure; Cost sensitivity charts; Cost impact charts; Example of cost impact evaluation procedure.
- See also Volume 2, AD-A036 364 and Volume 5, AD-A036 366.
Battelle Columbus LaboratoriesColumbus, OH United States
- Porter, R F
- Duffy, M A
- Cote, R W
- Publication Date: 1975-8-12
- Pagination: 63 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Air transportation; Analysis; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Finance; Flight crews; Leasing; Property acquisition; Salaries; Systems engineering; Taxes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acquisition; Cost analysis; Cost models
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00151703
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-75-13-Vol-3
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3485
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 2002 12:00AM