STUDY OF THE EFFECTS OF INCREASED COSTS ON CORPORATE AND BUSINESS FLYING. VOLUME II. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
Contents: Development of cost sensitivity coefficients; Cost impact relationships; Correlation of aircraft and business characteristics.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A036 363 and Volume 3, AD-A036 365.
Battelle Columbus Laboratories505 King Avenue
Columbus, OH USA 43201
- Porter, R F
- Duffy, M A
- Cote, R W
- Publication Date: 1976-8-12
- Pagination: 133 p.
- TRT Terms: Accounting; Air transportation; Analysis; Benefit cost analysis; Business aircraft; Business aviation; Costs; Finance; Flight crews; General aviation; Leasing; Property acquisition; Salaries; Statistics; Systems engineering; Taxes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Acquisition; Cost analysis; Cost models
- Old TRIS Terms: Business corporate flying; Cost sensitivity analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Finance;
- Accession Number: 00151702
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-75-13-V2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA74WA-3485
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM