LIME USED IN SOIL STABILIZATION (BODENVERFESTIGUNG MIT KALK)
This paper outlines the possibilities and limitations of stabilization of soil using lime. In addition to an overview of the lime to be used in the countries indicated, the report deals with all other important hints regarding stabilization, soils and machines, organization and execution, and finally questions of testing and control. (Author)
- Trans. of Tiefbau (West Germany) v16(10) p731-741 Oct 74.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
- Buerger, W
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 23 p.
- TRT Terms: Agriculture; Calcium oxide; Control; Equipment; Forestry; Frost; Highways; Machines; Organizations; Roads; Soil mechanics; Soil stabilization; Soils; Testing; Translations; Water
- Geographic Terms: Germany
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00151652
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CRREL-TL-564
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM