VISUAL AIDS AND EYE PROTECTION FOR THE AVIATOR
This volume contains nine papers, with discussions presented at an aerospace medical panel specialists' meeting held in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 1976. The aim of the meeting was to facilitate an exchange of information concerning visual aids and eye protective devices used by the aviator. Authors, observers, and Panel members from 12 NATO nations attended the meeting.
- Papers presented at the Aerospace Medical Panel Specialists' Meeting held in Copenhagen, Denmark, 5-9 April 1976. NATO furnished.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Tredici, T J
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 90 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pilots; Bird strikes; Depth perception; Distance perception; Eye; Eyeglasses; Filters; Glare; Goggles; Meetings; Night vision; Protection; Safety equipment; Solar radiation; Tracking systems; Vision; Visual aids; Visual perception
- Candidate Terms: Visual acuity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Flashblindness; Protective equipment; Space perception; Target acquisition
- Old TRIS Terms: Distance discrimination; Nuclear flash; Optical filters
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00151639
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AGARD-CP-191 Conf Proc.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM