USE OF FIXED PRODUCTIVE CAPITAL AT A SHIPBUILDING ENTERPRISE
The report contains an analysis of the problem of the better utilization of fixed productive capital as one of the most important ways for raising the efficiency of shipbuilding.
- Trans. of mono. Ispolzovanie Osnovnykh Proizvodstvennykh Fondov Sudostroitelnogo Predpriyatiya, Khabarovsk, 1973 pp 1-80.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Gladun, V I
- Savin, N I
- Publication Date: 1976-12-2
- Pagination: 58 p.
- TRT Terms: Capital; Capital investments; Cost engineering; Investments; Management; Planning; Production; Production control; Productivity; Profits; Return on investment; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Translations
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Old TRIS Terms: Fixed investment; Shipyard management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00151631
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM