ECONOMICS OF SHIP CONSTRUCTION
The report contains an examination of problems in the economics, organization, and planning of ship-building production examined in the curriculum of a ship-building technicum, namely: principles of the economics, organization, and planning of ship-building production; the organization and economics of the technical preparation and technical control of production in ship-building; the organization and planning of auxiliary operations in a ship-building plant; the planning of records and analysis of the production-economic activity of a ship-building plant and its subdivisions.
- Trans. of mono. Ekonomika Organizatsiya i Planirovanie Sudostroitelnogo Proizvodstva, Leningrad, 1973 pp 56-70, 96-146, 206-217, 236-269, 292-306.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Krotov, Y E
- Publication Date: 1976-12-2
- Pagination: 158 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Cost engineering; Costs; Economic analysis; Industrial engineering; Planning; Production; Production control; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Translations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: Former Soviet Union
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00151630
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM