A STUDY OF LOCATIONAL FEASIBILITY: AIR CARGO RELATED INDUSTRIES FOR CLINTON-SHERMAN INDUSTRIAL AIR PARK
This study is designed to develop a management tool for minimizing the problems of recruiting air cargo systems industries to the Air Park at Burns Flat. The report will also optimize the prospecting opportunities assessed through research of various cargo-related industries.
- Prepared in cooperation with Clayberg (Joseph) and Associates, Sand Springs, Okla.
South Western Oklahoma Development AuthorityBurns Flat, OK USA
Clayberg (Joseph) and AssociatesSand Springs, OK USA
Economic Development Administration14th Street, Between E St and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Air cargo; Economic development; Economic factors; Economic models; Incentives; Industrial location; Industries; Management; Planning; Programming (Planning); Recommendations; Technical assistance; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Industrial parks
- Geographic Terms: Burns Flat (Oklahoma); Oklahoma
- Old TRIS Terms: Industrial readiness; Management planning; Technical assistance project
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Economics; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Research;
- Accession Number: 00151620
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: EDA-76-06-7
- Contract Numbers: EDA-08-6-01561-26
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM