BIBLIOGRAPHY OF MARITIME AND NAVAL HISTORY PERIODICAL ARTICLES PUBLISHED 1974-1975
The references with brief annotations are arranged in the following groupings: General; Exploration, Navigation, Cartography; Merchant sail and general shipping - North America; Merchant sail and general shipping - other regions; Merchant steam - ocean and tidewater; Inland navigation; Seaports and coastal areas; Shipbuilding and allied topics; Maritime law; Small craft; Associations and unions; Fisheries; Naval to 1939 - North America; Naval to 1939 - other regions; World War 2 and postwar naval; Marine art, ship models, collections and exhibits; and Pleasure boating and yacht racing. Author, subject and vessel indexes are provided.
- Prepared in cooperation with G. W. Blunt White Library, Mystic Seaport, Conn.
University of Arizona, TucsonUniversity Archives
Tucson, AZ United States 85721
GW Blunt White LibraryMystic Seaport, CT United States
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationSea Grant Program Office, 6010 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Schultz, C R
- McNulty, P A
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Boats; Exploration; Fisheries; History; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Mapping; Marine engineering; Merchant vessels; Military vessels; Navigation; Port operations; Research; Seaports; Seas; Shipbuilding; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Merchant ships
- Old TRIS Terms: Naval research
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; History; Law; Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00151578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-77-601, NOAA-76112413
- Contract Numbers: NOAA-04-5-158-19
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM