AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT REPORT. BRIEF FORMAT, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION ISSUE NUMBER 2 OF 1976 ACCIDENTS
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, in brief format, occurring in U.S. civil aviation operations during calendar year 1976. The 899 General Aviation accidents contained in this publication represent a random selection. The publication is issued irregularly, normally five times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, circumstances, and probable cause(s) for each accident. Additional statistical information is tabulated by type of accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and causal factors.
- See also NTISUB/B/121-76/006. Paper copy also available on subscription, North American Continent price $40.00/year; all others write for quote.
National Transportation Safety BoardBureau of Technology, 800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1976-12-15
- Pagination: 520 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; General aviation; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151352
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-BA-76-7
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM