MATERIALS HANDLING EQUIPMENT. VOLUME II. APPENDIXES
The objective of this study was to investigate material handling techniques and equipment currently used in U.S. shipyards and to determine methods of expediting and lowering the cost of the material handling function. Volume 2 contains a series of appendixes containing back-up technical data for the report.
- See also Volume 1, PB-262 048.
Litton Systems, IncorporatedIngalls Shipbuilding Division
Pascagoula, MI United States
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-1
- Pagination: 143 p.
- TRT Terms: Bulldozers; Cargo handling; Cargo handling equipment; Conveyors; Cost effectiveness; Cost engineering; Cranes; Data collection; Economic analysis; Elevators; Fork lifts; Hoists; Interviewing; Lifting equipment; Loaders; Locomotives; Materials management; Operating costs; Pallets; Questionnaires; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Statistics; Technology; Trailers; Transportation; Tugboats
- Old TRIS Terms: Lift trucks
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00151326
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-920-77034 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-1-36200
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM