DEVELOPMENT OF NON-POLLUTING, SOLVENT-FREE, LIQUID RESIN COATING SYSTEMS FOR SHIPS
The objective of the research was to develop liquid, solvent-free coating system and practical methods for their application in shipyards. The report describes the results of this research which demonstrates the feasibility of solvent-free liquid resin coatings under laboratory conditions.
General DynamicsQuincy, MA USA 02169
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Thorell, L M
- Mirick, W
- Nowacki, L J
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Coatings; Epoxy coatings; Epoxy resins; Plastic coatings; Polyamide resins; Polyurethane resins; Protective coatings; Shipbuilding; Ships; Sprayers; Sprays (Materials)
- Old TRIS Terms: Coating performance; Coating processes; Plastic paints; Polyurethane coatings; Spray coating
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151324
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-020-77031 Final RPt.
- Contract Numbers: MA-2-36215
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM