PHOTOGRAMMETRY IN SHIPBUILDING
This study reports on the results of an investigation of the applicability of photogrammetry to dimensioning problems which frequently occur in shipbuilding. Particular emphasis is placed on applications which have the greatest potential for improving productivity.
- Report on the National Shipbuilding Research Program.
Todd Shipyards CorporationSeattle Division
Seattle, WA USA
Maritime Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Kenefick, J F
- Chirillo, L
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 60 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer aided design; Information processing; Photogrammetry; Photography; Photointerpretation; Ship structural components; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Stereoscopic cameras
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical photogrammetry; Photographic techniques; Stereophotography
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00151321
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MA-RD-920-77036
- Contract Numbers: MA-2-36233
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM