EFFECTS OF TIRE PROPERTIES ON TRUCK AND BUS HANDLING. VOLUME III. APPENDICES D, E, F, G
;Contents: Appendix D - Vehicle test procedures; Appendix E - Data from full-scale vehicle tests; Appendix F - APL simulation results; Appendix G - A rollover incident which occurred during testing of a heavy truck.
- See also Volume 2, PB-263 879.
Highway Safety Research InstituteHuron Parkway and Baxter Road
Ann Arbor, MI USA 48109
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Ervin, R D
- Winkler, C B
- BERNARD, J E
- Gupta, R K
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Braking; Buses; Control; Dynamic loads; Handling characteristics; Maneuverability; Road tests; Rolling; Rollover crashes; Simulation; Skid resistance; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Stiffness; Test procedures; Tires; Traction; Trucks; Yaw
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data; Dynamic response; Handling
- Old TRIS Terms: Roll
- Subject Areas: Highways; Motor Carriers; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151254
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-143 Final Rpt., UM-HSRI-76-11-4
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00943
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM