TIRE PARAMETER DETERMINATION. VOLUME II-PART I. TEST METHODOLOGY
;Contents: Survey of tire parameters and their influence on vehicle handling; Selection of a representative tire sample; TIRF/road correlation study; Tire computer model functions; Test program; TIRF test techniques.
- See also Volume 1, PB-263 440.
Calspan Corporation4455 Genesee Street
Buffalo, NY United States 14225
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Schuring, D J
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 301 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated vehicle control; Automobiles; Braking; Construction; Control; Design; Dynamic loads; Dynamic structural analysis; Equipment tests; Maneuverability; Representative samples (Statistics); Road tests; Simulation; Stability (Mechanics); Stiffness; Test procedures; Tires; Trucks
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response; Parameters
- Old TRIS Terms: Representative samples; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Construction; Design; Highways; Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151231
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802-087 Final Rpt., CALSPAN-ZM-5563-T-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-4-00923
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM