SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES--DETAILED REPORTS FROM APRIL 1, 1976 TO JUNE 30 1976
The document contains detailed information regarding defect recall campaigns conducted by domestic and foreign automobile and equipment manufacturers during the second quarter of 1976.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 615 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Defects; Failure; Industries; Motor vehicles; Passenger vehicles; Safety; Tires; Trailers; Trucks
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00151212
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-802 098
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 13 2002 12:00AM