WATER RESOURCES DATA FOR MICHIGAN, 1975
Water resources data for the 1975 water year for Michigan consist of records of stage, discharge, and water quality of streams; stage, contents, and water quality of lakes and reservoirs; and water levels and water quality in wells and springs. This report contains discharge records for 207 gaging stations; stage only records for 1 gaging station; stage and contents for 5 lakes and reservoirs; water quality for 57 continuous-record stations, 169 partial-record stations, and 3 lakes; and water levels for 29 observation wells. Also included are 104 crest-stage partial-record stations and 43 low-flow partial-record stations. These data represent that part of the National Water Data System operated by the U.S. Geological Survey and cooperating state and Federal agencies in Michigan.
- Prepared in cooperation with Michigan Dept. of State Highways, Lansing; Michigan Dept. of Natural Resources, Lansing; Soil Conservation Service, Washington, D.C., and Corps of Engineers, Washington, D.C.
U.S. Geological SurveyWater Resources Divisiion
Honolulu, HI USA
Michigan Department of State HighwaysState Highways Building, PO Drawer K
Lansing, MI USA 48904
Michigan Department of Natural ResourcesLansing, MI USA
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 579 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bacteria; Chemical analysis; Chlorides; Flow; Fluorides; Groundwater; Hydrology; Inorganic nitrates; Inorganic phosphates; Lakes; Metals; Observation wells; Reservoirs; Streamflow; Streams; Sulfates; Tables (Data); Temperature; Water; Water areas; Water pollution
- Uncontrolled Terms: Conductivity; Flow rate; Surface waters
- Geographic Terms: Michigan
- Subject Areas: Hydraulics and Hydrology;
- Accession Number: 00151172
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USGS/WRD/HD-76/037, USGS/WDR/MI-75-1
- Files: NTIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 2002 12:00AM