BART IMPACT PROGRAM REPORT CATALOG
The report catalog contains the BART Impact Program management documents which are available through the National Technical Information Service. The report is divided into six sections: Section I and II: The Pre-BART data collection, Section III: Working Papers, Section IV: Planning Documents, Section V: Technical Memoranda and Section VI: Final Reports.
- Prepared in cooperation with Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
Metropolitan Transportation CommissionHotel Claremont
Berkeley, CA United States 94705
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
- Timoney, A
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 83 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Economic impacts; Environmental impacts; Land use; Passengers; Policy; Rapid transit; Regional planning; Socioeconomic factors; Traffic; Transportation planning; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban development; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Geographic Terms: California
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Economics; Environment; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00151164
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-BIP-PD-24-1-76 Plan Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30176
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1981 12:00AM