NORTHEAST CORRIDOR IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM TASK 12.9. CORRIDOR STATIONS SCHEMATIC DEVELOPMENT: TRENTON STATION
The Railroad Revitalization and Regulatory Reform Act of 1976 authorizes the Secretary of Transportation to implement the Northeast Corridor Improvement Program to achieve, within 5 years after date of enactment of the Act, establishment of regularly scheduled and dependable intercity rail passenger service between Boston, MA and Washington, DC, including appropriate intermediate stops. The report is one in a series which defines the scope of work to be undertaken at each station on behalf of the high speed rail system; delineates the physical planning configurations for the station building, vehicular access/egress system, parking, and platform facilities; and identifies preliminary estimates of construction costs to implement the recommended development program.
- See also Task 12.6, PB-260 803. Microfiche copies only.
Weese (Harry) and Associates Limited600 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20001
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 159 p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Construction; Cost estimating; Costs; Estimates; Parking facilities; Passenger terminals; Passenger transportation; Planning; Railroad stations; Railroads; Structural design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Geographic Terms: Maryland; Massachusetts; New Jersey; Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States; Virginia; Washington (District of Columbia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Passenger station design; Platforms
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00151143
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/NECPO-76/12.9
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FR-56014
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM