ALCOHOL AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
The bibliography represents literature acquired since the establishment of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) in 1967, as related to alcohol and highway safety. It is comprised of NHTSA contract reports, reports of other organizations concerned with highway safety, and articles from periodicals in related fields. Citations follow the format used in the monthly abstract journal Highway Safety Literature and are indexed by a key-word-out-of-context (KWOC) listing, author, corporate author, contract number, and report number.
- Record URL:
- See also PB-255 098.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Flynn, L
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 512 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Bibliographies; Highway safety; Highway transportation; Human factors engineering; Prevention; Safety; Safety equipment; Traffic safety
- Identifier Terms: Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Old TRIS Terms: Asap (Alcohol safety action program)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00151141
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-816970 Bibliog., SB-06
- Files: NTIS, NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM