DEMONSTRATION PROJECT NO. 1 AERIAL ANALYTICAL TRIANGULATION TEXAS PROJECT
This report presents the study and comparison of the different methods in which the Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation and Region 15, FHWA, conduct aerial triangulation of strips of large-scale aerial photography. The comparison included different methods of ground control and use of different computer programs. Aerial triangulation accuracy resulting from the different methods is presented. In addition, aerial triangulation of a 189-photo rectangular block of large-scale aerial photography was performed. Different computer programs were used to process the data which contains over 4100 measurements of 1137 points. Accuracy resulting from the different processing programs is presented.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wolf, D
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Airport surface traffic control; Analysis; Computer programs; Demonstration projects; Measurement; Photogrammetry; Triangulation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aerial triangulation
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical method; Analytical photogrammetry
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00151136
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-DP-1-7 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM