DEMONSTRATION PROJECT NO. 1, ANALYTICAL AERIAL TRIANGULATION--KENTUCKY PROJECT
This report presents a study of various methods of performing aerial triangulation while using two different film emulsions. Analytical aerial triangulation of three flight lines was performed using both a stereocomparator and monocomparator. Panchromatic and color film were used. Independent model aerial triangulation was also performed using the color coverage of one flight line. The accuracy resulting from the various methods and emulsions is reported.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Wolf, D
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerial photography; Analysis; Color film; Demonstration projects; Emulsions; Photogrammetry; Triangulation
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Old TRIS Terms: Analytical method; Analytical photogrammetry; Panchromatic film
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00151134
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-DP0108 Intrm Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM