INVESTIGATION OF LONG SCOPE FOR HIGHWAY ENGINEERING PURPOSES
No abstract available.
- Original contains imagery. Original photography may be purchased from the EROS Data Center, 10th and Dakota Ave., Sioux Falls, S.D. 57198.
Ministry of Public Works, MexicoXola y Avenida Universidad
Mexico City 12, Mexico
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationEarth Resources Survey Program
Washington, DC United States 20546
- TORIBIO, J
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Geology; Highway engineering; Highways; Hydrology; Imagery; Land use; Photography; Photointerpretation; Studies
- Geographic Terms: Mexico
- Old TRIS Terms: Earth resources program
- Subject Areas: Design; Geotechnology; Highways; Hydraulics and Hydrology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00150988
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NASA-CR-149138 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM