BRIDGES: CONSTRUCTION AND CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS. VOLUME 2. DECEMBER, 1975-NOVEMBER, 1976 (CITATIONS FROM THE NTIS DATA BASE)
Bridge design, construction, construction materials, and the structural/mechanical properties are investigated in these Government-sponsored research reports. Bridge decks, approaches, piers, and foundations are among the salient features reviewed. (This updated bibliography contains 105 abstracts, all of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- Supersedes NTIS/PS-75/888, and NTIS/PS-75/076. See also NTIS/PS-76/1053, and NTIS/PS-76/1054.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- Habercom Jr, G E
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 110 p.
- TRT Terms: Abstracts; Bibliographies; Bridge approaches; Bridge decks; Bridge design; Bridge foundations; Bridge piers; Bridges; Building materials; Construction; Costs; Foundations; Highway bridges; Mechanical properties; Piers (Supports); Piers (Wharves); Structural analysis; Structural design; Structural engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Construction costs
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Finance; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00150974
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM