AN OVERVIEW OF ENROUTE RADIO NAVIGATION SERVICES FOR CIVIL AVIATION
This report presents (1) an overview of radio aids to navigation for civil aviation, and (2) outlines engineering and development efforts that would be responsive both to the needs of the aviation community and to the budgetary concerns of Congress. (Author)
Washington, DC United States
- Yulo, C
- Publication Date: 1976-8
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil aviation; Distance measuring equipment; Global Positioning System; Loran C; Navigation systems; NAVSTAR; Omega navigation system; Radio navigation; Tactical air navigation system; Very low frequency
- Old TRIS Terms: Loran-c navigation system
- Subject Areas: Aviation;
- Accession Number: 00150856
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-187 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM