SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR TECHNICAL REPORT ON AIRPORT CAPACITY AND DELAY STUDIES
This Report contains technical data to supplement the report "Technical Report on Airport Capacity and Delay Studies." The report contains supporting documentation of the technical studies leading to the preparation of an airfield capacity and delay handbook for the Federal Aviation Administration. (Author)
- Supplement to Rept. no. FAA-RD-76-153, AD-A032 166. Prepared in cooperation with Peat, Marwick, Mitchell and Co., San Francisco, Calif., McDonnell Douglas Automation Co., Long Beach, Calif. and American Airlines, Inc., New York, N. Y.
Douglas Aircraft Company, Incorporated3855 Lakewood Boulevard
Long Beach, CA United States 90801
- Publication Date: 1976-6
- Pagination: 57 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Airport runways; Airports; Highway capacity; Mathematical models; Scheduling; Traffic delays
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00150853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-RD-76-162 Final Rpt., DAC-88277-Suppl
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2897
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM