AVIATION FORECASTS - FISCAL YEARS 1977 - 1988
This report contains the latest Federal Aviation Administration forecast of measures of workload and activity at towered airports, air route traffic control centers, and flight service stations for Fiscal Years 1977 to 1988. The forecasts were made for the four major users of the system; air carriers, air taxi, general aviation and the military. The report has been prepared to meet the budget and planning needs of the various offices and services of FAA for data concerning future trends in aviation activity.
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control facilities; Air transportation; Airlines; Airport control towers; Budgeting; Cargo aircraft; Civil aviation; Federal government; Forecasting; Routing; Scheduling
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Air traffic control terminal; Federal budgets
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00150830
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-AVP-76-17
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 30 1981 12:00AM