IMPEDIMENTS TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF DESIRABLE CHANGES IN THE REGULATION OF URBAN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Economic and sociological aspects of transportation regulations are discussed. Impediments to change in regulations are considered to be legal, moral and intellectual in nature. Problems of deregulation, subsidizing and compensation involved in changes in regulation of urban public transportation are discussed.
Public Research Institute1401 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA United States 22209
- Feldman, P
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Deregulation; Economics; Implementation; Policy; Public transit; Regulations; Socioeconomic factors; Sociology; Subsidies; Transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies; Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Law; Policy; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00150758
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: PRI-PP-166 Paper
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1981 12:00AM