SHIPBUILDING, HARBOR, DOCKSIDE, MARINE EQUIPMENT MARKET SURVEY IN ROC
The market research was undertaken to study the present and potential US share of the market in Taiwan for shipbuilding, harbor, dockside and marine equipment; to examine growth trends in Taiwan end-user industries over the next few years; to identify specific product categories that offer the most promising export potential for US companies; and to provide basic data which will assist US suppliers in determining current and potential sales and marketing opportunities. The trade promotional and marketing techniques were also reviewed.
- Sponsored in part by Domestic and International Business Administration, Washington, D.C.
China Credit Information Service LimitedMarketing Research Department
Domestic & International Business Administration14th Street Between E Street & Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20231
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 100 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Cargo handling equipment; Construction equipment; Cranes; Docks; Engines; Equipment; Exports; Harbors; Hoists; International trade; Marine diesel engines; Market research; Market surveys; Shipbuilding; Ships; Trade; Trend (Statistics)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine equipment
- Geographic Terms: Taiwan; United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Market studies; Trade development
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00150553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Job-750332 Res. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM