EXCAVATION TECHNOLOGY: PUBLICATIONS FROM THE RANN PROGRAM, BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography contains citations of documents received by the National Science Foundation from research supported by the RANN (Research Applied to National Needs) program relating to Excavation Technology. There are 97 bibliographic entries cited. Two indexes follow the main entry section: (1) Performing Organization Index; and (2) RANN Number Index. Availability information for each document is also included.
Capital Systems Group, Incorporated6110 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD USA 20852
National Science FoundationResearch Applied to National Needs
Washington, DC USA 20550
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Bibliographies; Construction; Costs; Estimating; Excavation; Excavation and tunneling; Excavations; Physical properties; Presplitting (Blasting); Rocks; Technology; Tunnel lining; Tunneling; Tunneling machines; Underground structures
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Excavation technology; Rock properties; Underground supporting
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Finance; Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00150546
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NSF/RA-760079 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: NSF-C1035
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM