A WESTERN REGIONAL ENERGY DEVELOPMENT STUDY: ECONOMICS. VOLUME II. SRI ENERGY MODEL DATA BASE
This report examines the economics of 38 energy resource development scenarios. The supply analysis looks at capital investments and operating costs for extracting, converting, and transporting all forms of energy. The data were placed in a computer model along with a projection of U.S. energy demands to the year 2000. Vol. II presents the data base.
- Sponsored in part by Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, D.C., Energy Research and Development Administration, Washington, D.C., and Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C. See also Volume 1, PB-260 835.
Stanford Research Institute333 Ravenswood Avenue
Menlo Park, CA United States 94025
Council on Environmental Quality722 Jackson Place, NW
Washington, DC United States 20006
Environmental Protection Agency401 M Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20460
Energy Research and Development Administration20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of the Interior1849 C Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20240
- Publication Date: 1976-11
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Coal; Coal resources; Crude oil; Demand; Economic analysis; Electric power supply; Energy; Energy resources; Forecasting; Freight traffic; Mathematical models; Nuclear fuels; Oil shales; Petroleum refining; Prices; Shale oil; Synthetic fuels; Traffic forecasting; Transportation; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Energy sources
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric power demand; Energy models; High btu gas
- Subject Areas: Economics; Energy; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00150535
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EQ5AC007, EQ5AC008
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM