ANALYSIS OF OIL SPILL TRENDS
An analysis is made of national data on oil spills and cleanup to derive trends from incidents recorded from 1972 through 1975 in the Pollution Incident Reporting System (PIRS) file of the U.S. Coast Gurard and the Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure (SPCC) file of the Environmental Protection Agency.
GKY & Associates, Incorporated5411-E Backlick Road
Springfield, VA USA 22151
Council on Environmental Quality722 Jackson Place, NW
Washington, DC USA 20006
Environmental Protection AgencyDallas, TX USA 75202
- Young, G K
- EVANS, D
- Jettmar, R U
- Publication Date: 1976-8-15
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Data collection; Environment; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollution control; Prevention; Records management; Statistics; Surveys; Trend (Statistics); Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records; Sources
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzing; Environmental surveys; Oil spill prevention; Oil spill statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Environment; Finance; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00150533
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: EQ6AC014
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 30 1977 12:00AM