WAVE EQUATION ANALYSIS OF PILE DRIVING WEAP PROGRAM. VOLUME III. PROGRAM DOCUMENTATION
A computer program was written and tested that performs a realistic Wave Equation Analysis of Piles driven by any type of impact hammer. Conventional pile and soil models were used in addition to both a thermodynamic model for diesels and refined mechanical hammer models. The program development was aimed at providing a simple input and both a flexible and extensive output that includes automatic plotting capabilities. Pile Driving Hammer data were prepared and stored in a file for most of the commonly encountered models. The computer language is FORTRAN 4. The program was extensively tested against measured pile top force and velocity data and against measured diesel combustion pressure and stroke. This volume is the third in a series.
- See also Volume 2, PB-261 906.
Goble and AssociatesCleveland Heights, OH USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Goble, G G
- Rausche, F
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearing capacity; Bearing piles; Computer programs; Concrete; Documents; Hammers; Mathematical models; Needs assessment; Pile driving; Piles (Supports); Properties of materials; Soils; Structural analysis; Thermodynamics; Wave equations
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation; Models; Soil properties; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete piles; Pile drivers; Pile structures; Wave equation formula
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00150465
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/IP-76-14.3 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8830
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM