GENERAL PROCEEDINGS OF THE TECHNICAL MEETINGS
Present trends in the methods of maintenance and renewal of the permanent way, with particular reference to: a) the influence of track design thereon having regard to the demand for higher speeds; b) organization of the employment of labour and of mechanical equipment; c) costs; d) safety measures for staff and trains and their effect on operational requirements.
- 19th Session.
International Railway Congress Association17-21 rue de Louvrain
1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Publication Date: 1966-12
- Pagination: p. 1534-552
- TRT Terms: Automatic train protection; Control systems; Costs; Maintenance of way; Maintenance personnel; Railroad tracks; Railroad trains; Safety; Speed control; Structural design; Technology; Velocity
- Uncontrolled Terms: Track design
- Geographic Terms: France; Germany; Netherlands; United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Velocity control
- Subject Areas: Finance; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00033437
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 4 1994 12:00AM