WAVE EQUATION ANALYSIS OF PILE DRIVING WEAP PROGRAM. VOLUME II. USER'S MANUAL
WEAP is a computer program written in FORTRAN 4 code which performs a Wave Equation Analysis for Piles. This program was developed between July 1975 and July 1976 under a contract with the Federal Highway Administration, Offices of Research and Development. This user's manual is intended to provide first, a very basic outline of the various program functions; second, a definition of the input quantities; third, a description of the output and finally, sample problems.
- See also Volume 1, PB-261 905.
Goble and AssociatesCleveland Heights, OH USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Goble, G G
- Rausche, F
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 124 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearing capacity; Bearing piles; Computer programming; Computer programs; Concrete; Manuals; Needs assessment; Output; Pile driving; Piles (Supports); Properties of materials; Soils; Structural analysis; Wave equations
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Input; Soil properties; User needs
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete piles; Pile drivers; Pile structures; Wave equation formula
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00150464
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA/IP-76-14.2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8830
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM