DEMONSTRATION PROJECT NO. 10, IMPROVED SKID RESISTANT PAVEMENTS
As part of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Demonstration Projects Program, Demonstration Project No. 10, Improved Skid Resistant Pavements, was intended to demonstrate the effectiveness of open-graded asphalt friction courses (often termed plant-mix seals) and to assist those states interested in trying this skid resistant pavement overlay for the first time.
- See also PB-227 479.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Pelletier, R F
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt; Asphalt pavements; Coatings; Concrete finishing; Construction; Demonstration projects; Friction; Highway planning; Measures of effectiveness; Mixtures; Open graded aggregates; Overlays (Pavements); Pavements; Plant mix; Seal coats; Skid resistance; Specifications; Technical assistance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00150461
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-DP-10 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM