ACTIVITIES RELATING TO TITLE II PORTS AND WATERWAYS SAFETY ACT OF 1972
This report to Congress submitted by the Secretary of the Department of Transportation, prepared by the Coast Guard, as required by Title II of the Port and Waterways Safety Act of 1972 covers the Activities of the Secretary for the calender year 1976.
United States Coast GuardOffice of Merchant Marine Safety
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Conrad, G
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 284 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash avoidance systems; Crashes; Environmental impact statements; Environmental protection; Fire causes; Fire prevention; Fires; Harbors; Inland waterways; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Legislation; Liquefied natural gas; Loss and damage; Marine safety; Maritime safety; Merchant vessels; Navigation; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Port operations; Ports; Prevention; Reduction (Chemistry); Regulations; Safety; Safety equipment; Ship pilotage; Ships; Tankers; Vessel traffic control; Water quality management; Waterway facility operations
- Identifier Terms: United States Coast Guard
- Uncontrolled Terms: Ship fires
- Old TRIS Terms: Inland waterways navigation; Lng safety; Reduction; Tanker safety; Water pollution prevention
- Subject Areas: Environment; Law; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00150454
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: USCG-M-77 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 15 1977 12:00AM