FIFTH INTERNATIONAL TECHNICAL CONFERENCE ON EXPERIMENTAL SAFETY VEHICLES
This report of the Fifith International Technical Conference on Experimental Safety Vehicles held in London, June 4-7, 1974, contains the following: Section I - Conference Opening - Introduction by the Chairman; Section II - Status Reports on Experimental Safety Vehicle Development Programs by representatives from the U.S., France, Germany, the United Kingdom, Italy, Sweden and Japan; Section III - Technical Seminars on: Accident Analysis, Human Factors, Vehicle Structural Properties, Accident Avoidance, Overall Car Requirements, and Application of Research Results to Production cars and Future ESV Activities; Section IV - Closing Remarks by the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Sponsored by the Department of Transportation, hosted by the U.K. Department of the Environment and the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Limited, held at London, England June 4-7, 1974.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 1002 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Crash investigation; Human factors; Innovation; Safety vehicles
- Old TRIS Terms: Future concepts
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00150429
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 27 1977 12:00AM