PROSPECTS FOR SHIPPING OF LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS
Discussion of energy demand, policy, market for natural gas, LNG ship requirements and LNG shipping projects by U.S., Japan and Western Europe is related to worldwide supply and demand. Projections are made of LNG operations growth and technological demands.
- Presented to the California Sections of SNAME, Fall Joint Meting, 9 October 1976.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Stiehl, G L
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Demand; Economic analysis; Economics; Energy; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; LNG pipelines; Ship operations; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Energy statistics; Lng demand
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Energy; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00150421
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 13 1977 12:00AM